View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Or $10 + 24 hour ban + for 5 days after ban you must end every post (regardless of forum) with "{winning team} is awesome" or some variation of props for winning team. If you end one post in that period without props it's a 72 hour ban or 60 day av/loc change.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down with this. But let's include a 30 day custom avatar for the loser (winner's choice ldo) if there is a sweep.

I don't own a purple broom, but if I get tickets to Sunday's game, I might be buying one. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK Pat/Thomas. FMP

Will we have images on the new system, and when is this supposed to happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree to those terms
$10 + 24 hour ban + 5 days of team props in posts - with added 30 day avatar change in the event of a sweep (30 days begins [like the 5 day posting regulation] after the 24 hour ban.)

My dad may see you at Sundays game. He's traveling across country taking train picture (retirement FTW), and my Aunt lives in Denver and was gonna try and get tickets LDO.

[/ QUOTE ]

gg Sox.

Nomad, I need your FTP ID if you have one. If not, I'll need to work out some transfers for Stars $$. Hook me up with the av and I'll see you in 24.