Thread: WSOP Prop Bet
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Re: WSOP Prop Bet

[ QUOTE ]
The max attainable ROI is much more than 300%, so you should still go with names over chips. FWIW, and I know most people will disagree with this, but I think the best player in the worlds' long term ROI in this year's WSOP would be somewhere around 1200%.

I think you are a favorite if you pick well.

Did I miss that dinner you were gonna setup for EDF btw? Are you still in Vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I ended up not setting it up after I left my phone/blackberry in a taxicab. I made the huge mistake of eating a Starburst and yanking a cap off of one of my teeth, which put me on total life tilt for about an hour and lost it then.

I was there for six days: I don't think I saw you a single time. I would have at least introduced myself. I may show up at Foxwoods or the Borgata later this year; if so, I'll put together an EDF dinner for sure.

Boy, 1200% seems high -- there are defintely some terrible players in the field that have no chance, but 12x seems like a massive overlay. But if Phil H is still in the field at the end of day one, I'm burning a pick on him.