Thread: The Office 11/8
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 02:41 AM

Default Re: The Office 11/8

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno. I thought the other episode showed with second life that Pam wasnt as in to Jim as Jim is in to Pam. I figured that was going to be the demise of their relationship

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about that, but they are definitely building up to some stupid drama bomb with Jim. Seriously, WTF are they doing to Jim? I do not approve.

I've always feared the show would crash after Jim and Pam finally got together. I was hoping the Jim/Pam thing would just coast this season and [censored] would lighten up. A return to less dramatic, silly old Office shenanigans after the drama of season 3.

All the characters seem a lot darker in a bad way this season. Toby is really turning out to be an unlikeable spiteful bastard. Phyllis is acting real bitchy so far in almost every episode. Dwight is much more [censored] crazy, creepy and violent (this isn't necessarily bad). Michael has also been much more lame in general as many have observed. It also feels like they don't know how to balance all these characters...Andy was such a force for a while but now he's really been put on the back burner. On the other hand, I don't know...I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

This episode had some very funny [censored] in it but it also had some pretty lame stuff too. I'm not too sure I like where they are headed with the show this season, but we'll see.