View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I posted this already but it looks like it didn't get any attention so I'm gonna post it again - "Absolute Poker and the Absolute Poker website are solely owned and operated by Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG, Route 138, Kahnawake, Quebec J0L 1B0. Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG is owned by a Mohawk of Kahnawake and is operated from the sovereign nation of the Mohawks of Kahnawake, located near Montreal Quebec."

They are owned by a Canadian based company and serious fraud has occurred that is backed up by overwhelming statistical evidence. It should be reported to https://www.recol.ca/intro.aspx?lang=en. If this went to court I would imagine an impartial mathematician would be called on to very the data, aswell as a few impartial pro poker players, possiblity celebrity pro's who don't even play on line to ensure their impartiality, who can testify on the corroborating evidence in the HHs. They could easily find them guilty well beyond a reasonable doubt. <font color="red"> </font>

Whatever about trying to get the word out to the wider media, I think a court case would serve that purpose better than any other means, aswell as getting some justice.

I'm gonna highlight this cos I think it hasn't been emphasised enough yet - please tell me if I've overlooked something and this idea is not feasible (such as Canada not having juristiction on this reservation, I'd imagine it does but I don't know)
<font color="red">
FRAUD IS A SERIOUS CRIME THAT CAN RESULT IN JAIL AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF TENS/HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. WHY HAS NO-ONE MENTIONED BRINGING CHARGES AGAINST THE CHEATERS AND POSSIBLY AGAINST ABSOLUTE FOR COVERING IT UP AND FACILITATING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I and probably several of the others who lost money wouuld be willing to explore this option as long as it is legally and economically feasible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of going around in circles, I suggest you contact I. Nelson Rose who is the world's foremost gambling law expert. He teaches (primarily) at Whittier Law School. He answers his e-mail ... rose@sprintmail.com

I would not be surprised if it were his opinion that legal action would neither be legally or economically feasible.

This is not to say you guys have uncovered cheating and (arguably) fraudulent business practices, it would just be a nightmare to litigate and there would be plenty of jurisdictional issues invovled.

Best bet is getting the story out there.