View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 10:56 AM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

Another theory:

I realize that I'm a constant suspect. That's fine. I can live with that (but, probably not much longer). If you're absolutely convinced of someone being a wolf, please don't focus all of your attention on that person. Most likely, nothing is going to change your mind, anyway.

However, that still leaves us with four wolves. Keep your options open, because getting tunnel vision is going to kill us in the end. Maybe we should all look at our lists and go the opposite direction. Who haven't you suspected? Why? Give those people a second look.

My theory is the wolves are obviously creating confusion amongst us because everyone is pointing fingers at everyone. I feel like we're replaying Day 1 over and over again, because no one feels confident about any of their choices (or when they do, they get lynched, and they are wrong). There are very few suspects that many people agree on, but those aren't that numerous -- and for all we know, the wolves are the ones with those similiar suspect lists.

However, (as I already stated) what happens when you lynch your prime suspect and he turns out to be a villager? Like SynSid? Where do you go from there? That's all I'm asking you, because we really have to try and think a step ahead. We can't afford any more villager lynchings. As an example, if I get lynched, you'll find out that I'm a villager. What do you do then?

EDIT: I just reread this and realize that I've said basically nothing.