View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

im pretty certain i didnt say anything that would upset anyone. i was much more careful this time.

if mixed game isnt happening today i think im gonna go to oceans sorta early and work on getting drunk again. im pretty sure i will be playing 10/10 nl so come get free dollars everyone, i play every single hand when im drinking.

oh btw here is a [censored] heinous beat i took last night. i have like 2500 in front of me, huge fish covers and limps in hj. i have 7c2c in CO and don't isolate him bc it is just at that moment that i see roc's name on the board and i want to call him. flop is 7d2dJd and turn is 7h and both he and another player had flopped a flush. other player would have folded against me but i would have instadoubled up against the fish and in live game i would isolate him with 72s bc he is so easy to play against and the rest of the table is tight and crappy so i am more than happy to put $90 dead money in the pot with me having position over and over without any worries of ever having someone fight back w/o premium hand. i dont think it counts as being results oriented if it was a hand i would have actually played normally right? i obv wouldnt care if i had 72o or if the fish had raised with KdQd like most sane people would in the hj.