View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Cheating at Bellagio Poker Room

They might be colluders, but from the evidence you've provided here, I don't see it. A player in seat 1 would not need to signal his intentions to a player in seat 2, as others have pointed out. He acts first, he doesn't need a raise "signal." Lots of players inadvertently signal their intentions before it's their turn to act. That two players put in $520 to take $60 from the "mark" seems silly. I know, one can claim they are incompetent cheaters, but is this the best example you have of how they have colluded?

I have a 2+2 friend who play only occasionally. When he does come to the cardroom, I enjoy his company and I will leave my regular bigger game to play in his slightly lower stakes game and I will always sit next to him; we will ask for a table change if we are moved from a must move game to different tables. So it's not unheard of that two people come to the cardroom to play together at the same table.

Again, I'm not saying these two aren't cheating, but I don't see any evidence of it whatsoever in what you've posted here.