Old 08-29-2007, 05:57 AM

Default Re: Poker In Macau

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People seemed to be real uneducated and rude

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to sound racists, but Chinese people seem to be very rude, have no manners and no concern for their appearance. It's funny that most Japanese are the polar opposite of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Arbitrage,

if you are an american, this might well be the funniest thing I have ever read on a message board. There is no nation on this planet more rude, devoid of manners, and care less of their apperance then the obese americans.

Thanks for making me laugh before I go to sleep.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you believe this about America then you seriously have not done much travelling ... The US isnt even CLOSE to the top of the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

really? I don't wanna sound racists but how come I always find that black Americans are the most rude, impolite, uneducated ppl in this world?
And what's the deal w/ Chinese ppl, at least most Chinese/Taiwanese/HongKongnese are bilingual, and i doubt you can speak the top two most-used languages in the world. Just admit, the US has lost its edge in terms of world trade and business, the market is merging toward Asia. So you either keep living in your closed small world or open your arms and embrace them, maybe also learn how to speak Chinese too.