View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Getting to the 220\'s

[ QUOTE ]
lol. I don't actually do this with many people, but when somebody is stalking me across multiple levels to the tune of 18 games in a fairly short period of time, curiousity gets the best of me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I wouldn't call it stalking. I sometimes custom edit my HU Table options to only show the $50 and $100's. And you play a ton of those and were the first available quite often. At least I accepted it wasn't +EV [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Also, was it you that tried to "help" me out by giving away a tell you thought you had on me about raise timing?

Sorry, but it still makes me chuckle a little when somebody thinks they have a timing tell on an opponent who's playing 2-3 tables *and* who likes to chat while multitabling.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, that was me (:

I think you're that your delayed raises maybe weren't as strong as they might have seemed due to multitabling, but I think there is merit in my suggestion that your insta-raises from position were usually hands that wouldn't withstand a re-raise. That was more or less what I was pointing out, that you might get re-raised quite a bit preflop from observant opponents.