View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 06:56 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC}***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Goofy is no good, he won't even say if he got laid. He should take a leaf out of your book imo and tell us about some bloody vag adventures? Any more to report btw kill?

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't. It seems we have seen the end of goofy couple

[/ QUOTE ]
What??? I assumed he did.

How is it possible to go to a girls home on a date, sleep over, and not have sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kolo, you are the biggest [censored] dumbass, I swear to god I'm never talking to you on AIM again if you apparently have no concept of the fact that some things I say are meant to stay off the forum.

Now that it's out there - basically, she's a huge tease. It's not even like I'm only in this for sex, but we're lying in bed and she doesn't really seem to be into messing around or whatever, so we're falling asleep and she randomly says "I'm wearing some amazing underwear right now." Obv this gets me going a little bit and we start messing around, and then 5 mins later while lying on top of me she says "sorry, I need to go to sleep" and rolls off of me. So no, I don't particularly want to spend $40 on gas and 4-5 hours on the road so you can [censored] with my head and make me fight for affection.