View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: nice lil oldie (bad larrys)

BAM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys,

I played some hands for 5 minutes today. I ended up making some money, but I need to ask - is my BB/100 pretty good? I don't know. Sometimes I can just wave my hands around really fast then slap myself in the face a bunch of times, and my opponents cards just appear to me like some wierd vision. Even when my eyes are closed. Here are my stats for thismorning:

I guess it was okay. But not as good as veal scallopini, I love that stuff. Sometimes you just gotta go for the goal, and I think that marscaponi and liver sauce is okay for that. Its just about believing in yourself. I also told her that I wasn't really into Def Leppard, and she seemed to understand ok.

The thing is though, I got knocked out in the semi's and it was totally not fair. I had double faulted twice, which I agree, was my bad. But then this guy served one right on the line, but I knew it was out, so now I'm gone. But I walked over and asked the floor manager if there was a dessert buffet, and he just winked at me like "right on, brotha", so then I was happy.

So anyways, follow your dreams. You can reach your goals, I'm living proof. You know the rest.

-EEZama

[/ QUOTE ]