View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:27 PM

Default Re: Playing Home Poker Games For Real Money..

[ QUOTE ]
<snip> I don't think needling has much place in your average home game, especially when it's a group of people from several walks of life who don't really know each other outside of the game. <snip> Home games are also about socialization within a pleasant environment. You say you should have waited a bit to needle him, I think you shouldn't have done it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say you are definitely right, and that needling him was out of line. It is not my normal personality to single out folks for that sort of treatment. He was being somewhat of an arrogant bastard, and it completely ruffled me in a "I knew and hated you in a past life" sort of way. I should have been the better person, ignored him, and just outplayed him.

In general I am a very nice guy who gets along with most people and animals. Its a personal leak of mine to be put on persoanl tilt and take shots at strangers who look at me once and decide I am not worthy. I am working on it

Love your posts pfap! Don't judge me just based on that story. It was meant as a do not do what I did story. Even though I framed it as a lost opportunity to play against fish, there are also a few folks I wouldn't have minded getting to know better.