View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Help me buy things- win up to 100$!

chopsticks- I have never owned a razer mouse but have heard about them. How are they quality-wise vs. Logitech mice? The simplicity is certainly nice but since I will be doing more than just gaming, would going with a Logitech be smarter?

Strictly- Apple Lossless and CD's? FLAC encoding is not supported by iTunes, correct? And for higher quality CD's, where's the best place to look? Interesting tidbit on 90's CD's being of higher quality.

I've got an iPod nano 8gb and an iPod Touch 16gb. I've heard great things about those Sennheiser's. I'm mostly into classic rock music, with a bit of hip-hop and rap. And thanks for the forum link.

Arp220- Upping the bitrate to 320kbps- what are you using to do this, apple lossless? Also, I'm evenly split in desiring surround-sound and audiophile quality in terms of my speakers, FWIW.

Ajahn- You're saying the difference between the two is very minimal, correct? My setup is by no means world-class, as this price jump is not within my budget. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Recommendations for a good DAC and AMP?

pbx- I realize cordless mouses are pretty much out of the question for gaming but I didn't realize there was this much of a difference, thank you for clearing this up. Thanks for the linky, saw it last week and it's a great review of the top gaming mice.