View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Taking a break from Poker - LONG & Low Content

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you were a guy, you would have been flamed to death for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

It surprises me that I wasn't flamed actually. I regretted posting it the next day, expecting to get flamed to death, but I am not afraid to express my emotions even though I know some of you think they are silly and would love to make fun of them.

Like Runner said... I am not like you... I probably cry like 2 times a week at least... I cry when I hear a beautiful song or watch a sad movie, so what. You guys I am sure cry once maybe twice a year. I know that and I get it but I am not going to become a man. I don't think I have to become a man to be a good poker player. Just because I cry doesn't mean I am weak. I am just not afraid to express my emotions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this post, we need more girls to make this forum something sweeter...

about that, thanks Buzz for the way you moderate Omaha High [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

True. If it weren't for Buzz I would never have stayed at 2+2. A lot of these forums are not female friendly. Clearly guys feel free to be even meaner than they would if they were actually speaking to you face to face. They get pretty ruthless and vulgar.