View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Re: AHK: how to read PokerStars Lobby? ( source code reward or maybe c

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just had a play with this...

unfortunately it seems to get stuck on the first table it reads [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It obviously works (It gets the name of the #1 table perfectly) but does not proceed further [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I can't figure why it is getting stuck, hopefully fresh eyes in the morning will help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does it only read the table name or does it also get all the players? I occationally have problems with it selecting a table with no players (which it shouldn't be doing) and getting stuck as it never sees the player list get refreshed as it is constantly empty. I believe there needs to be an extra check after a PageDown scroll to check when the next table is loaded as it must be grabbing the previous table and see that there are players at the table when there really are not.

[/ QUOTE ]

It just (perfectly, instantly) adds the name of the table, then stops (no players). It doesn't seems to make any difference if I select another table manually (to force a playerlist refresh).