Thread: video #2
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:14 AM

Default Re: video #2

I had audio distortion and delay issues with this video. Sound that gets warped during compression is one of the most abrasive sounds to the ear, so you might want to troubleshoot that.

Starting at 3:00, A2o isolate and unimproved betdown: whoa. Alien territory to me. Worthy of a thread.
Did you plan to call 44 down vs. a turn checkraise at 13:25? Good bet regardless.
Curious about the snap semibluff lead with 82s 4-way against this crew. Guess the board was dry enough to get it HU and have a profitable turn bluff.
88 at 14:30: Have you given more thought to the ideal line here? Checkcall, donk turn?
You say top set if checkraised on KT67A three-flush is an clear 3-bet against the weirdo preflop capper who doesn't know how to valuebet rivers. Are QJ and slowplayed flushes that far off the mark? Granted we have the A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] covered.
Not a fan of bet-calling the dumb passive's float at 28:50 with two weak overs.
You peel K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on a 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3-way flop not closing the action. I wouldn't often think to make this peel, but I like your reasoning, and I guess you only need the three king outs and the backdoor for it to show profit.
All around great play with TT rivered one-card flush. Way to follow through on your reads.
At 39:50 with A4o on K55 flop you were mumbling about a hypothetical call somewhere...
With the 54o at 35:15, I'd fold preflop once the dumb passive pops his option.

Thanks for this!