View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 01:45 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/15

I emailed ftp a week ago to find out more about the rakeback deal for those who signed up years ago through some affiliate before we knew better. I figure the affiliate is out of business by now.

Anyway haven't played on ftp for over a year now. No email back from ftp. Your customer service blows. I see Doug only posted once in this thread and then vanished again.

Pokerstars responds very fast with real answers. I have decided that even if you offered rakeback I would not play at ftp. If this is how you treat customers who haven't played there in a very long time and are asking to come back I am not stupid enough to give you my money.

It is no wonder so many people have so many complaints about ftp. I will just stick with Stars since they seem to handle everything the way it should be handled. Rakeback is not that big of a deal in comparison to the headaches of very bad customer service. I can't trust a company that won't even respond to an email. That is the main reason I left UB after being very loyal for quite some time.