Thread: 2P Blind spots
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 06:33 AM

Default Re: 2P Blind spots

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1 I usually fold preflop. Not betting the river is criminal unless he is a bet when checked to type.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I love about the forum. Two responses - one says 3 bet and the other fold. Gets you to thinking. Against an EP-MP tight raiser it's an easy fold. In this spot against this type I have to believe I can play this hand for +EV. Maybe I'm wrong.

As for river ch, I agree it's criminal. But I know you play live a lot too surf. This was one of those spots where live play gets wierd.

I play with him a lot. Watching him on the turn I knew I was beat. Since I'm tight he'd be afraid of QT or 2P. Since he didn't raise the turn I knew it wasn't a set. Had to be KJ. Sick stupid read. Still no excuse for river ch, but read was on. Live play gets weird sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand your argument that sometimes you have a feelimg at the table that you can't express while typing up a post on the forum. That being said, I think maybe your read needs a little adjustment if a guy you descibed as LAGGY checked through the river with top 2.