View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin

You or I should be dying tonight IMO, could you please do a run down of each player like Shorty did? This would help tomorrow if you're gone, and I'll reference it

I'll try and do the same if I have time

[/ QUOTE ]

I figure if we lynch Clown regardless of whether or not hes a wolf, you die

and if we lynch bravos and hes a wolf, I die

LC is also a possibility

But yeah, I'll go through them

Fmx- all known dead wolves have gone after Fmx. Hes seemed villagery. I dont understand why there would be an effort to lynch Fmx D1 when all of us were so sure Kbar was evil (if Fmx was a wolf)

Plus, he was one of first people that GT1T and Kbar talked about D1. I can't imagine we they would be trying to throw him under. So he should be considered one of the clearest villagers imo.

Eskimo. Eskimo is Eskimo. Hes seemed pretty villagery. I'll reread him before the end of the day.

Bojtun- was on Kbar D1 and didn't seem wolfy when he did it. Has seemed like normal village Bojtun the whole game. Interactions with Luckay D1 were very villagery.

Lastchance- a villager.

Scott- biggest thing clearing him is Kbar/Scott stuff very early D1. That didn't seem fake. I also liked his post on Fnord yesterday.

Fnord- made a few posts that seemed villagery after you cleared him D3, but hes been really wolfy the last few days. I'd like to see him dead soon.

Fishmonger- Has been very villagery today. Disinterested villager I think.

Clowntable- Jester. Metagaming perhaps?

Supine- needs to start posting more. Perhaps putting a bunch of votes on him and seeing how he reacts wouldnt be bad in the coming days. But his D1 was very villagery. Hasn't made any posts that I consider wolfy.

Plus, he made that GT1T vote with his "more to follow" comment D2, and that seems like a strange thing to do to a fellow wolf.