[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have you ever played with a fish?

[/ QUOTE ]

I played with you a few times.

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean i played with the other players at the table while you watched and folded?

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to have forgotten that the goal at the poker table is to win money. Think it over a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

but the goal at the life table is to enjoy yourself, which overrides any poker table considerations

[/ QUOTE ]

It turns out that I rather enjoy winning. I will implement any strategy that I need to in obtaining that goal. If I have to fold 200 hands in a row so be it. It is called discipline and it sets apart the busto from the robusto.

Make fun all you want and then come visit my life table where there is always plenty to eat and happy kids playing with smiles on their faces. I am sure Joker didn't start this thread for us to banter. Where are you now? I will be in LA thurs-sunday if you want to have dinner together and discuss it. Any of you other locals are welcome to join in. Surf is flying in from NYC and I already got committments from dangerfish, and caldarroni. I haven't spoken to him yet but I have never known mike to pass on an opportunity to catch a nice meal and maybe howmany will take a break from the droolers. If you'll kindly excuse me I need to start folding my way to 3BB/100