View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 05:10 PM

Default Re: Street by street vs TerrorOfSweden, EPT Barcelona (Hand w/ masters

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seems unlikely that another bet is going to get put in here as a bluff. I like a lead for 2.6-3k on river.

Also does this guy like to iso raise limpers preflop? Would limpraising work well?

[/ QUOTE ]

2.6 to 3k seems like the worst river option to me mario

if you LRR'ed, would it be for value or as a bluff?

[/ QUOTE ]

If he's iso raising limping in EP I can see a lot of live tables calling behind a fair amount so limping pre letting the maniac raise gets weaker players / hands in and then you can decide whether LRR is a good play (usually will be with AJs)

As for river options the only other option is to check/raise or shove really so I guess your saying you prefer checkraise ?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i think i prefer a check on the river to anything else, but i think a size of 2.6 is too obvious- if we're going to weak lead it needs to be for like 1500 or something so he thinks one more time we are blocking and he can get us off of something.

as played, if we lead 2.6 or 3, i would like it as a bluff if we had like 99 or osmething because i seriously think 2.6 lets him for any K and maybe even Ax (where x is up to Q) becuase let's face it leading for 2.6 or 3 on that river is NEVER a bluff and we're pot stuck so him shoving is out of the questino (unless he's got three kings or something and it's just a huge cooler and he's shoving worse for value- fk he might call with taht too)

so what i'm saying is we give ourselves 1% chance of getting all remaining 8k, and a low chance of even getting the 2.6 to 3k, whereas checking gives us a much higher chance of getting all 8k, aand leading 1.5k gives us a MUCH greater chance of gettin 1.5k and a much much greater chance of getting all 8k (as opposed to leading 2.6k)