View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: The Ultimate Leverage Investment Thread

[ QUOTE ]
ouchh! pretty painful day, but ive been expecting it for quite a while now. been lucky with the timing i entered gold in but unlucky when i entered hong kong index, down a [censored] load on that. pretty painful day, down around $11k, but i'm not particularly bothered, ive never added the gains to my thoughts of net worth so to speak as it really is an experiment and very much a long term investments.

right now increasingly position on gold looks tempting but think i may sit back this week and see what happens.

The 2 currencies trades have been super, CHF/GBP and JPY/USD have both stormed recently for an upswing of about $4.5k between them.

gl all, lets hope things can settle down a bit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of strange behavior for the market overall today with the late equity swing and all.

I've been long retail as of last week and was definitely encouraged when I went shopping with the g/f this week end and saw the malls packed with people. I think that gold and silver may not bounce back big because I think people might start to say "ok i've goten the bounce time to get out." It will be an interesting week I think.