View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 01:48 PM

Default Re: VIEWER THREAD - Big Brother - NO PLAYERS

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, my dream team is:

AlexJacob - He actually pays poker and stuff, which gets him some respect in POG. He also runs under the radar, but he can really go nuts posting when the occasion calls for it.

Mets - He will either be last or first. He is sticking his neck out, but I think that can work in this game. I also wouldn't be surprised if he is the first out.

HBE - My favorite for the competition. He is hard not to like and he can beat out people who may have played the game better, but been an ass in the process. (see Mets above)

Herbie - At least I know he will put the work in to try to win. If you are too UTR you just can't win because of the alliances and the jury vote. You need to be a schemer, but no in the Luckay and Clown sense where you end up pissing off everyone.

So there you have it.

Now, I will also give 4-1 on the opposite proposition. I choose four players who will not win. If I am right, you owe me $5, if one of my picks wins then I owe you $20.

[/ QUOTE ]

Books,

You have money on Mets to win. You forget that we have 2 different wagers. (3 actually but I know I'm losing the pool)