Thread: am i a tellbox?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: am i a tellbox?

Well I am french actually, have never played in germany but I assume the game are very much alike, as the "poker culture" in both countries is about the same.

In that kind of game you probably have to play differently from how you play NL400 online. Dont try to induce a bluff, to try to represent big hand. Just focus on getting paid by top pair when you can beat top pair. If you have like 9T and flop AT9 you should be all in by the turn, you will be paid by any ace.

Dont try to resteal preflop. Slowplaying in that kind of games is not too good either, they wont bluff but will call a lot, making slowplaying less valuable.

About body language I am sure you are fine, dont worry. If you really think you give away too much then whenever you are gonna act, take your time and act in the same motion. When you flop something dont insta react, just breath and take your time.

If you are tricky enough you could also act fast after seeing the flop and bet quickly if you have been seen doing it with strong hand or if people interpret it that way.

But you dont even need to.