View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Stox or Cardrunners for Micro NL?

[ QUOTE ]
No offense LG, but nothing about that grinderschool website looks very credible. Not only is there no content as E9 mentioned, the website looks cheap and I have no idea who those instructors are. Closed forums and no videos?

They wrote their 1st article in late August so they've been there a little while. They have 18 members and are still "under construction." They will let you sign up and pay if you want, that's nice of them.

This looks like a few unqualified guys trying to make an easy buck. Can you tell us anything about those instructors that contacted you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I don't want to mention any more URL's but the instructors and myself are members at one of the bigger forums on the internet not named 2+2/P5's/CR's (FTR if you have heard about it)

Anyways, from what I was just told the site is currently trying to build a larger video library at this time and get the forums up and running. I'm sure at first CR/PXF/Stox had a smaller library and member-base, and that's what these guys are going through right now. I probably shouldn't even have mentioned it, seeing how I'm not a part of it and really can't answer most of your questions.

As for the instructors, I believe you can read about them and watch their existing videos and that should be a good way to base your opinion of them. I know them to be good winning players at all stakes.