View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 01:54 PM

Default Re: *** Offcial Turning Stone SuperStacks Series ***

[ QUOTE ]
BUSTO FROM THE 500 CAUSE MKIND 3 BETS ME WITH 68 I CALL WITH QQ. FLOP IS T93 2 SPADES, I HAVE QS. I CHECK, HE CHECKS BEHIND, TURN 7 OF SPADES. I CHECK HE BETS I CALL. RIVER BLANK I CHECK, HE BETS I CALL. GG 2/3 OF MY STACK AND I TILT OFF THE REST.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used something u once told me here and that was that when re-raising someone 2 straight hands, people usually think u have something the 2nd time, so u like to do it w/ nothing. And FYI, it was 68 soooooooted.

After u left, I donked off like 6k in one hand w/ 4-high into a guy who check/called the nut flush (lol).

Still at 12k, I had to fold AQ on a KQ9A board and QhQ on J3h2h8h board to the biggest monkey on the table b/c he never raises w/o the nuts (he was nice enough to show TJ on 1st hand; K6h on the 2nd). I then got AI for like a 5k pot vs the monkey (on tilt after losing a 30k pot) on a 965 board w/ A9 vs T9; T on river np.

Somehow still have 7k at 100/200, when CO limps and I iso on btn to 800 w/ QJd; monkey in BB as well as the limper calls. Flop is AsQsJ; both check and I bet 2k w/ 1 call. Turn is the 8h, so I obv ship it in and stack off to T9o. But WAIT, I have 500 chips left!!! It goes in w/ KQ vs the obligatory Q7 call from the BB. The 7 on the river is a fitting way to end the day.

I've now busted in all 3 tournies at the 100/200 level.

Cliff Notes: I learned something from Charder; live poker is rigged; I'm sitting out of both 100/200 levels in the 1k tomorrow.