View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: NFL team O/U wins - my top 3 picks

I absolutely love WAS OVER 7.5 wins. I've heard people on multiple boards pick the under, and every reason I hear is BSPesque.

About everything that could go wrong for the Skins did so last year. For the first time in recent memory, the Skins actually had a really good offseason by making smart personnel decisions. This year's team should def. be comparable to the 2005 Skins who went 10-6 and advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

They've greatly upgraded their QB w/Campbell starting, and Portis is healthy (everyone forgets he was a consensus top 4 rb at this time last year.) Plus this is year 2 of Al Saunders offense.

On defense, they've made upgrades at LB, S, and CB (Fletcher, Landry, and Smoot). They actually have depth in their secondary. They weren't able to address their Dline, but having Griffin healthy is a big upgrade in and of itself, and 2nd year DT's Golston and Montgomery should be an upgrade over last year at the other DT spot. Also, Carter really came on last year once Phillips got healthy.