View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 01:47 AM

Default The Legend of Poker: A Return to the Past

For those that care, one reason why I've been gone so long was that I take my poker very seriously. Need time, no tilt, the drive, focus, etc. Today, all factors were there, and it was poker time. So, since I take my poker seriously, here is the most uneasy hand of the session. Not the most exciting hand ever, but this sort of thing is where a lot of bad betting goes a long way to lose moneys. Forgive the cheasy title.

No worthwhile reads. Sorry.

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: (7 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button folds, SB calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="green">Hero??</font>