View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: daily 50k line check

[ QUOTE ]
Villain's minraise range is about 66, 88, A9, 1010, set of 9s (TERRIBLE), 87s, 76s (also terrible). His call range to a push on the flop could very well be 88, A9, 1010. And I weigh those three hands more than others based on the preflop/flop action.

It's interesting because I think that you could have 4-bet this flop. He's put in enough and his stack and I think you put 88, A9, 1010 into a calleable by overbetting the pot a little. Could get paid nicely on this board, it will look like you are bluffing AK and trying to buy the pot. I think a call this deep is the default play, but meh, couldn't hurt to throw these thoughts out there.

Zeebo theorem makes a value bet on the river not the worst thing I have ever seen. I definitely check it as well, because once you call on the turn, it's basically an announcement that you have A9 beat with either 1010+ or AK.

You did, fwiw, underrep your hand a little on the flop. But, really, only one street was butchered, and a reasonable scapel misfire on the wrong part of the cadaver, not like a total hack job with a chainsaw.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

Barry...would he bull ahead on the turn with a hnd the hero beats? Maybe but I think that we may be turning our hand into a weak bluff and only a really bad player will cal with a boat smaller than the K...

that being said it takes big balls to check a monster on the river here so I dunno...still like a check behind