View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 04:22 AM

Default Re: DOES OZI LIKE YOU? WARNING! REPLYING MAY RESULT IN BAN

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure Irish mike will ask for your banning on principle.

[/ QUOTE ]
Negatory. I am happy tonight, for I can finally show my cyber-face in public again. The 21½-point dogs (c/o Bodog) won by 14, for a nice 35½-point spread beat. Would have been the suck-it-Vegas highlight of the night, 'cept the 39-point 'dog Fightin' Harbaughs knocked off the Condoms for a 40-point spread beat.

I knew the Cubs were basically dead meat. They forgot how to hit with men on. But if double plays were homers, we would have kicked serious ass.

Also, while the ND game was winding down, I played NL Hold'em on the Buzztime network. The buy-in was 2000 chips and the blinds were 50/100. LOL shortstackaments. Also, they were hinky about the rules — it was possible to bet more than you had, and an all-in vs. an all-in cost one person all their chips, i.e. the "table stakes" rule was nonexistent.

But the funny thing is I repeatedly owned (read as: "sucked out on") someone named "FUJI." If that was you, FTF, sorry. But you had to know that the luck o' the Irish was with "NDMIKE" tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]