View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 05:52 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi is it possible to add this in the Street Bet function:
An option to configure a few differrent set of numbers (like in the tables tab) so that we can choose wich kind of option we want, this is becausi I somtimes play PLO and use standard higher bets then in NLH.

Greets. K.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it is possible but I already take up a couple of tabs for street bets now, as each config needs about 20 boxes to configure. This is somewhat similar to what Mayhem was asking for (with different buyins for different games).

One idea that might be reasonable is to have different entire setups, where all of FTS settings could be saved to different .ini files, and then on the Misc tab you could select what setup you want to use... maybe A-Z. There could be a copy function that would allow you to copy any setting to another setting, so it would be easy to configure a new one. What do you think about this approach?

It just wouldn't help you if you wanted to play NL and PLO at the same time. Mayhem, what do you think?

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

This would aybe be the best option; it's rare that I play NLH and PLO a the same time and I think it would be great to configure the whole program conform to the gam-stake you ae playing at that moment.

Greets. K.