Thread: NLTRN 2007 plan
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:17 AM

Default Re: NLTRN 2007 plan

[ QUOTE ]
I started out 2007 with a plan.

My plan is to play 95 percent HU NL tournaments. I'm planning on playing 500 tournaments, about 10 a day, at a level and then move up to the next level. Since the beginning of the year I have played 250 HU tournaments with an ROI of 18 percent.

I'm currently at the 11 dollar turbo's on Stars and my main question would be should I move up with a roll of 500 or should I stick with my plan of playing 500 and make the sharkscope leader board and re-evaluate at 500?

The only other games that I'm playing at this point is that I take a shot at the 22 HU matches when I have time. This come out to about twice a week.

I guess I should also say that the only reason that I came up with this plan was to lower variance which has been working so far. At this point over the 250 SNG's my biggest downturn has been about 40 dollars.

I'm planing on spending some time in this forum from time to time and posting some hands and strategy in the near future.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can not believe that I have stuck with my plan for this year so far and it is not going too bad. Played 500 HUSNG's at 11 bucks and barely made the sharkscope leaderboard at 94 cents a tournament.

I just moved up to the next batch of 500 at the 22's.

My biggest downturn so far has been about 100 bucks.