View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Sklansky concedes religious debate o rly?

[ QUOTE ]
I'll go ahead and say what needs to be said about David Sklansky and his lack of religious views and of those who have them being less intelligent, he's a flat out idiot in this aspect of his life. He may be one of the smartest people in other areas of life, but as far as religion and his views on it he's an idiot.

Albert Einstein (the smartest man who ever lived) said it himself about how anybody on this earth who thinks this all just fell into place without a God to create is an idiot, that it was very irrational for anybody to believe that.

Also I would challenge Mr. Sklansky to cite reasons for people in emergency rooms who have died for a period of 1-2 minutes and were revived, why have their been several reports of people screaming to the doctor "Please save me, I don't want to go back there"(Hell)? Along with people like Johnny Cash being brought back to life and crying because he didn't want to come back to earth because he had seen the beauty of heaven and didn't want to leave? If Mr. Sklansky can have anything to say on why all this is stupid and he's smarter than Albert Einstein I'd love to hear it.

I'll admit it's been a while since I've been to church and all, and I'm not a big religious nut or anything like that, but I do have beliefs in God and Jesus Christ and heaven and hell that I think are rational and I'm not less intelligent for having them. Also what a sad life to live not thinking there is a God and that once you die that's it, your soul doesn't live on. Seems depressing to me but everybody's entitled to their own opinion about God and the afterlife, I'm just glad I have mine instead of Sklansky's.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't seriously think Einstein was religious do you? Or that he had anything even resembling respect or sympathy for religion?