View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 11:13 PM

Default 1/2 HU NL w/ a purr of 55 and OESD c/r turn.

Okay so basically, villain is pretty agro for these stakes I would say, and he 3bets a fair bit, and Ive been getting the best of him so far. He sucked out on me in one $500 pot but
basically I was in his head up until this point. His only
c/r previously was on the flop, ~ 4x w/ a combo draw

His name is Dlizzle on FTP

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (2 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

BB ($363.50)
Hero ($439.40)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $7</font>, BB calls $4.

Flop: ($13) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $10</font>, BB calls $10.

Turn: ($33) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $24</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $82</font>, Hero calls $58.

River: ($197) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets $132</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $197

Ok so as I hit the bet button I thought to myself how much I would hate getting c/r here, esp knowing he could be on a big draw and I would hate to give it up.

Should I have let draws take a free one on turn and called most bets on decent rivers, or do I need to make him at least pay to hit and hope he doesnt have alot of big bluffing in him (unless a 5 comes obv [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

As played I beat nothing on the river, but I really wanted to shove b/c he had folded a bunch to river raises w/ great odds so I didnt know how to read his bet size.

Comments on all streets appreciated.