View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:15 AM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

MDMA seems in the right here for the most part imo, after all hes just really reacting to hat people are saying, not like he initiated all of this. he made some assumptions about g dollaz and his personality, which may or may not be true but at least they were given with good evidence for the most part. It is wierd to me that a player like him is still at 2/4 and he seems uncomfortable going out of his comfort zone which for me has really helped me grow as a player. I played 2/4 with him a few months ago when we were playing cash games and he always stuck out to me as one of the more solid players at the table but at the same time wasnt doing anything particulary special but straightforawrd play at those levels is rewarded and hence hsi winrate. i remember posting here a little while ago about saying i had a 5 pt bb/100 win rate at 2/4 3/6 blah blah blah, i thought i was really good. jfish pointed out that most semi intelligent people with some work can be really sucessful at midstakes, and that the higher stakes are much much harder, and im realizing hes right. Now that i moved up to 5 ten my winrate has declined and im challanged more than i was at 2/4, the play and the variance is way higher in comparison. But im learning tons of valuable imformation each day, making me better in the process.

Edit: what would u all have done if someone came after you and your business, im sure you would come to your defence. And also im sure he would have also been critizisized if he didnt come to the boards and defend himself, so i really dont get the hate.