View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Re: ** WSOP ME, $10,000 NLHE, Day 4, Fri., July 13 **

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not that I'm any good at MTT poker or anything, but how the heck do you end up all in preflop with Tens there when you've got a reasonable chipstack.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are two camps of 2p2ers:

Those who spend some of their time in BBV or OOT and the rest of their computer time actually learning/playing poker.

Then there are those who live in BBV or OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a 3rd that used to read hella strat and then got bored and now only reads OOT/BBV/NVG.

When I did read strat, I did not play MTTs because that is donkey poker and real men played limit and LIKED IT.

BRAG: up $100 playing NL today, people are [censored] handing out money.

[/ QUOTE ]
Congratulations on winning $100 on the day. Good players don't need to learn to play WSOP donkaments. Stick to threatening to ban people whose opinions you disagree with.

I assume the raise was in late position, which makes the 3-bet/call with TT better. I am not that crazy with 3-betting a mid position raise with TT when the other guy can 4-bet allin. Also, people may 4-bet Hansen light with his LAG image, which causes him to call light.

There is a well-known hand from the WSOP 2 years ago with 3 tables left where Black 5-bet allin with A2s and caused Ivey to lay down K3s.