View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Re: pair + draw vs spewtard

[ QUOTE ]
obviously i'm calling only for set value but getting a flop like this was exactly part of the gameplan.

What do you guys think about his bet size? Don't you think he'd bet 800ish with AK instead a full pot? Bad players don't pot with AK. Speaking of his bet size...

Here's a hand villian spewed. He only bet 1/2 pot with his 4's here...

he raises button or co to 175, sb repops, he calls. He has 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Flop is 48Jccx (post is ~1200). sb checks, he bets 650, sb c/r's to 2100. He thinks and shoves for 1900 or so more. Sb calls with K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and a pair of 4's scoops.

(this is online btw, not live)

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG, I'm such a newb. The whole time I was thinking this is 10/20 NL. Considering stacks are 120 bbs, it's an easy check-shove.

Even if we lower his ratio of AK to JJ+ from 2 out of 5 times to 1 out of 4 times [which is generous], this is still an easy check-shove.

As for the example you just gave, it's different because in this one, he didn't have the lead on pre-flop so on the flop, he bets to "see where he is at." On the hand versus you, he has the lead and will be more likely go berserko.