View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Games that made you cry.

[ QUOTE ]

Adam Spanich

With .8 left he picked the ball out of the air, dribbled and chucked it up. No way did he actually get it off.

You left out the worst part. He jumped up onto the media table in front of the student section and made the slash across the throat gesture in our face. They gave students construction hats (stupid Pit Crew [censored]) and a ton of those went flying at him. He also spilled coke on Phil Knight when he jumped up on the table. I was a Freshman then and it is one of the strongest memories from all the games I went to.

It wasn't really tear worthy though as it was early in the season and we didn't have such high expectations that year. Anytime Mike Carson and Flo are your centers you don't expect all that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's funny. I was at that game too, 3rd deck. I was pissed because there were 1.3 seconds left and we threw the length of the court. Spanich caught the ball in the air going away from his basket, landed and turned around, took a dribble, and then shot it. No effin' way he does that in 1.3s. What was the timing official doing?