View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 03:24 AM

Default Re: 6000th Post. Let\'s Try This Hand Reading Thing Again

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes this is Ax that has put you solidly on TP and wants you to take a stab at the river, feeling you will fold on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]
almost never, how do you put someone who checks the flop and turn solidly on TP? this statement is borderline moronic.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know. I just do not have the time to discuss this with someone who gets it so [censored] wrong. *He* puts *us* on TP because *we* bet the flop. No one checked. I have never, not even once suggested that we should bet the turn here or anything like it. I have never, not even once advocated calling the river raise. I said that you could not discount a set of hands, not that it was wrong to fold. You have gone firing off because you think that I am saying that because there are hands you cannot discount, you should call the raise. I haven't said anything like that, only that it is wrong to discount the hands in question without reason. You are right that there's a moron here though. Pat yourself on the back for getting that much spot on.

[/ QUOTE ]

although you are right about me not seeing that mike bet out, i wouldnt believe that you are beating 5NL without seeing a graph.