View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 12:48 PM

Default Someone Write an Argument

This may be one of my first posts on this site, I generally just read for information because there are a lot of really good posters here.

Im asking someone on this site to write an extremely thorough argument as to why the senators need to not pass this bill. I realize many people have sent letters but we need a comprehensive one and there are plenty of extremely intelligent people posting here.

This argument could include quotes of the stupidity of the people arguing for the bill, ie the internet is tubes. It could include all the arguments for the bill and why those arguments are failed, the shortcomings of the bill, the consequences, the fact people/voters aren't really opposed to online poker so why is it an election year issue, the cost of enforcing the bill.

Basically just everything in a persuasive straight forward argument that takes care of the silly college bank robber issue and all the other things that just make u want to shove a pencil in your eye, which the congressmen brought up. With such a letter, we could flood every senators emails with it. Im thinking about reading something just amazing that we can post all over the place, and Im sure someone here is intelligent enough and has followed this issue enough to have all the facts to come up with such a compelling argument.