Thread: call of duty 4
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 05:52 AM

Default Re: call of duty 4

[ QUOTE ]
i know the stats say the m16 is stronger than the m4 but ive used both alot (im level 36 fwiw) and prefer the m4. both take 3 shot bursts aiming at the chest to kill someone, assuming they dont have juggernaut. both are one shot kills to the head, both have same recoil (m4 moves up with each bullet, but doesnt really move horizontally at all unless firing without looking down the sight.) basically the only difference is that one is full auto and the other is 3 round burst, regardless of what the stats say cuz like i said, it still takes 3 to the chest or one to the head with both guns. the reason i choose the m4 is because it doesnt limit me to a 3 round burst, i can peck headshots from far away with the acog or i can go full auto in corridors and small rooms. im not bashing the m16, i use it alot when im out of ammo since its not hard to find one lying around and theres not doubt its good from medium to long range, but up close id like to have the option to spray bigger bursts without having to keep pulling the trigger.

bullet damage on both- theyre the SAME, F the stats

m16- 3 shot burst
m4- you chose

theres my review of both, hope someone finds it useful. anybody disagree feel free to discuss this or any other gun.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but if the map is very open with little chance of close battle then I prefer to go with the m16 because it is much more accurate at long range. But if that ios the case you should just go with t he G3 for the highest performance for that level.