View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: A post.... but also a sort of survey of thought processes.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
check the flop to begin with imo, as played probably get all in, ur equity here is never awful and if he ever has a worse draw than u, its a goood situation. Im not excitied about it but im all in

[/ QUOTE ]

what hand would he have where he would have a worse draw than you and not be ahead right now? It doesn't look like you have a whole lot of FE here either. If I shoved here it would be because I got the impression the guy might fold a set or a non-nut straight. With no reads I would just let it go.

[/ QUOTE ] ya i didnt think through the hand long enough your right not really any worse draws get in unless hes really bad and had q x or 8 x or something, or maybe a lower flush draw. However its still true imo that getting all in on this flop is never gunna be a huge mistake if it is one at all, and like u mentioned he might fold a set if hes a timid player or something like that, its a situation where it doesnt seem like F/e, but a little could or does exist. Either way the answer to this post is to check the flop.