View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Another damn smartphone thread---700wx vs. HTC Mogul

I know that there is one of these about every day, but I haven't seen one of these phones discussed at all (the Mogul), and I'm interested in hearing some first-hand reviews and opinions from 2p2ers. I searched OOT for Mogul discussion and found none, but I suck at search, so if I missed something just let me know.

That being said, here we go: I'm interested in moving up to a smartphone, and the carrier I'm on (Sprint) offers two that I'm interested in, the Palm 700wx and the HTC Mogul. Both are supported by the email platform my company uses.

Palm 700wx

HTC Mogul

I'm going to be using this phone as my only phone, work email, occasional web-surfing, and for a lot of calendar related functions. I've been in the store, handled both of the phones, and really don't have a preference based on their form. I've also read a lot of reviews on phone forums, but those inevitably devolve into fanboys arguing about how much Windows or Palm sucks.

So, does anyone here have either of these phones? I'm especially interested in people who have the Mogul, as the Palm has been discussed in OOT before in other threads. Please leave the "iPhone roolz" talk out, I'd love to get one, but need to be on either Sprint or Verizon (BTW, if anyone can help me get out of my Sprint contract without a penalty, I'd love to hear from you.).