View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 07:36 AM

Default Re: NL25$ TAG or TAP on the flop

A) raise, theres a lot of people and a raise might be able to fold out a higher flush draw. plus we get value from AK which i think almost always calls a raise on this flop. if we are reraised we happy to get all in.

B) i probably call and try to see a turn. i don't want to get raised off the hand.

C) i could raise or call here. calling will most likely keep us in the hand unless theres a raise. i'd probably especially consider a raise if playing against a fairly tight opponent for two reasons: against a tight villain we have FE against top pair weak kicker or middle pair, and it disguises our flush much better. if we call and the turn hits a heart and we wake up our opponents can get away much easier. if we raise the flop and turn comes a blank we can go for a second barrel if villain checks. i think a lot of people will fold TPTK to a bet on a blank turn after you raised the flop.

im still learning here so i'm not sure how correct my thoughts are. i'd like to see what others have to say also.