View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Re: FTOPS PLO8 hand v. lilholdem

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont like your raise. You have to peel one off here every time, but you dont want to escalate the pot at all. Your draw is just ok, but not great. If he has any sort of flush draw he has you in terrible shape. If he has a set he is ahead of you, but its a coin flip. If he has a set and a flush draw, even if its a horrible flush draw, you are drawing almost dead. I would probably fold this because you only have 2k invested and could be drawing close to dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, you shoul dbe a calling station because we all know that the Kevin McBride style is very difficult to overcome.

Plus, it is impolite to raise in most games.

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont play this game much do you?

His draw is crap and his made hand is crap on a board with a lot of great draws. This is not the time to get ultra aggressive with a bad draw.

By the way great sarcastic contribution. How about next time you prove one of my arguments wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Raising the flop is the correct play, you obviously don't see why. Nobody says he has to shove to the 3 bet. Giving up control doesn't give you any information.

The tournament is nearing the bubble and both stacks have significant stacks that are less than him.