View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 06:35 AM

Default Re: Official review thread, luckychewy 109 stars win

Luckychewy 109 FO win:
Hand 1: Would you call 60 here as opposed to 80?

Hand 21: I might limp behind here. I don't see the harm with a player already all in.

Hand 62: Whats with the check behind on the river? This seems like a very clear value bet.

Hand 66: I think a bet on this flop is much better since a checkraise will look very strong and give him a chance to fold out, meanwhile if you lead out he might put you on overs and raise, which will have to be most if not all his stack which you can easily call.

Hand 111: with your stack i think i steal raise here.

Hand 119: Why no reraise here pre? His 4X raise normally means a mid pair, though i don't your call here. I just don't see AA/KK ever 4xing here, so i think you can often feel good about reraising your hand here.

Hand 126: I think if your calling here, which is debatable, this is a pretty bad flop to lead at. It hits a lot of his raising range plus theres draws out there that he'll raise in position.

Hand 127: No squeeze here? Why the just call?

Hand 131: I think your position is a bit to early for this raise.

Hand 162: With those restealing stacks on your left unless this is right near the bubble i insta fold this button.

Hand 183: Unless you know this players tight i think i just jam here pre.

Hand 190: In shorter stack tournaments (though your deep many players on the table are shorter) i don't bother raising suited gappers unless near the bubble or in LP vs tight blinds.

Hand 192: I think on this board, with lots of rivers as scare cards, i'm raising this turn.

Hand 216: I don't see any reason not to cont bet this flop. A lot of the time with hands he defends from BB he might assume you've whiffed the flop and CR all in expecting large FE, though i'll be interested to see what the forum says on this, since i expect him to shove his better hands pre maybe hes mostly two broadway type hands we should give a free card to?

Hand 233: Whats your calling range on his flop shove?

Hand 238: Why the flat call as opposed to a reraise here?

Hand 247: I'm kind of undecided on the turn raise. You'll never push out a mid pair, but then why wouldn't he bet a small-medium pair on the flop? You won't really gain value from AQ/AJ but you will prevent a chop pot or him perhaps hitting/bluffing you out on the river? Idk, undecided.

Hand 272: Are you nearing FT bubble here? If not i fold here. Hell even at or around FT bubble unless i knew players on my left were very weak i don't bother with a hand this bad.

Hand 275: I take it your intending to CR all in here?

Hand 281: What in the [censored] was villain doing here? Hopefully you noted this because play that tight/weak is extremely exploitable.

Hand 287: What exactly is your plan here, raise/fold? I think if your raising here its a jam, to prevent him from ever thinking he can resteal on you.

Hand 293: UTG 8 handed i often fold AT, but if you feel the players at your table are looking to move up in the money moreso than get involved, and with a BB whos shove you'll have an easy time calling, this is likely close but fine.

Hand 313: I'm surprised you didn't lead this turn, your planning to fold to a turn bet correct? On the river i think this actually might not be a great spot to bluff with the board two pairing, you might get looked up by an A pretty often.

Hand 328: I think this is a call. Hes under 8 BB's utg 4 handed, his shoving range is huge.

hand 330: i probably raise this here, though i'm not sure this is correct, both short stacks might be just deep enough that its not profitable and they'll be shoving on us a lot.

Hand 333: I don't see any reason to lead this turn. Although we expect him to check behind on the turn, give him the opportunity to bluff. Your bet will fold out a lot of hands.

Hand 336: Bet the flop.

Hand 339: I lead that flop.

hand 344: Why check behind this turn? Do you feel he'll bluff the river for you? I can definatley see 2nd or 3rd pair paying off here, so i bet it.

General note on HU, you should basically never open fold your button, maybe the bottom 10%, if that. You've folded a few hands that are very much playable.

Hand 368: I think i'd rather raise this button than limp it. Your pre flop raising range seems kinda thin for HU.

Hand 369: I probably call his river bet there.

Thats it for me, gg.