View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 11:34 PM

Default Re: TPGK c/min raise and further street pressure

[ QUOTE ]
If you lost, then this is one of those irritating hands where Villain took a trappy line and it worked. But I don't see a fold anywhere.

But if Villain had just checkraised the flop to $3 or $4, I don't think I would have found a fold then either. So he shouldn't be feeling too proud of himself, really.

Edit: Anyway, I think this is just one of those awkward spots where if the money all goes in, more often than not, you lose. But Villain will have a worse ace sometimes and will be bluffing at you sometimes, and I'm just not seeing a confident fold you can make either.

[/ QUOTE ]

can't be put any better.. folding to the flop raise or getting the money in are probably both acceptable. For those saying folding to a min raise on the flop is weak tight I would normally agree except a 20/15 is not your typical $10NL player. I believe the avg in my $10NL database was 32/11. You could easily fold to his flop minraise and still be VERY profitable at this level IMO because of the many other donks who way outnumber 20/15's.