Thread: K Jack off
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 12:28 PM

Default Re: K Jack off

cliffnotes: We have top set, nut flush and top straight against us. Fold pf. You should have known you're drawing dead before investing any money in the pot. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
i serioulsy have doubts about calling turn for those reasons:
1.the pot is NOT that big but more closely to medium.
2.nvm about the utg raiser about the OTHER 2,u think there in with what ?pair of 5?
one of them as surely at least has a big flush draw or a straight draw or simply have already a straight or flush but not raising cause they afraid some one might already have a bigger flush!
3.U might already drawing dead for the gutshot and if not someone has set and maybe another 1 has 2 pairs giving them good chance to hit full house
4.its only 11-1 to you when like i already said upthere u might be drawing dead already ,
big chance to be draw out on river,this is not heads up,there 3 others players in there.gut shot= 10-1 wich might not even be good and the flush draw is exactly the same thing and can be draw out by fullhouse!
I would need a lot more odds to call this.
5.somone might sandbanging already and wait river to bet pretty hard since he knows everyone will call on the end with a large pot after he raises(not likely but still)
6.i know it might not be an automatic answer but ususally: its 3/6 not .25/.50..they problaby have something and not chasing weak draws..
7.if u win....might even be split pot for the straight !!!

for me its a fold!
i wouod need at least like 15-1 and even so be very hesitant and would call on a "wishfull thinking"!

[/ QUOTE ]