View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 12:02 AM

Default Re: TV in the Lounge, Fall 07 Edition

Excellent review as usual MrWookie. I'm glad you watched tonight! Drew looked surprisingly tongue tied and awkward. I hope somebody offers him a couple drinks before the next show.

I'm happy for you that Anna is back. She is a great dancer. (Actually I was too busy watching the guys to take notice of her [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Jenny Garth and Derek:
These two are really cute. Jenny performed better than I thought she would. She has a killer partner so hopefully she will step it up next week. Cross your fingers that she returns. She looked super nervous and under-confident. (That Derek is something, eh Wookie? Crazy hip action! He was practically outdancing all the men during the group routine.)

Josie and Alec Mazo:
Why is it that Alec gets the worst partners? He's never around for very long. I felt really sorry for Josie. Did you see how her face fell when Len was ripping into her? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Brutal. Took her self esteem down a few notches which may not be entirely a bad thing but still i felt really sorry for her. She looked like she was having so much fun until he went and said that.

Cheetah Girl and Mystery Guy:
Ringer! Why is this girl in the competition? She is a dancer and pretty freakin good. Give her the damn globe already. No one can dance as fast as she can in this group. MrWookie is in agreement with the judges on the show that Cheetah girl's footwork is quite impressive. Hmm.

Marie O and Jonathon:
Well, she's a little hammy for me! Is she drunk or what? She's mugging to the camera too much. I found it all a little distracting. So you think she'll struggle on the Latin dances huh. It will be interesting to see. Yeah I pretty much think she's going home either this week or next.

Mel B. and Maxim!:
This is good news for us girls. Mel B. looks like a good dancer and a possible contender. Hopefully she'll watch her cheeky mouth and not turn off too many of the viewers. Americans do not like abrasive cheeky British women, ([img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] You had better not ruin this for me spice girl.)
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Maxim looked awesome as usual. Was he not the best of the male dancers Wookie?! OMG.

Dr. Quinn and Tony:
Well she was surprisingly graceful. Light as a feather and really really fluid. Who would have guessed? She's skinny as a stick though. I have my doubts that she can keep up with the really fast rhythms. I agree with you, I think we're going to see her choke on the latin dances but we'll see. Tony is very cool.

Ok you'll like this Wookie. I just read that Floyd Mayweather is paired with Karina Smirnoff. Karina is possibly my favorite of the girls. Wayne Newton gets Cheryl [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]