View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Help me...tilt/playing...I dont know

Basically I am playing on stars some PL .25/.50 ($50) and usually I play decent and go up a good $50-$100. Then I can not win no matter what it seems and I lose that (sometimes go under where I was so lose 120 maybe)...well this repeats and repeats.

Last night I was up $150+ and this morning I was not getting much but I grinded it out to win some $....go on to now and I get [censored].

I was playing 2 tables and quickly saw both had aggressive and calling station type players. Well I was not getting much to work with, but they I would flop 2 pair and play them pretty good into a nice pot where they are calling on flop with nothing, they turn 2 spades, river is 3rd. This happens a bunch and I am down some but still doing alright and I am happy with my play still.

Well then I start flopping sets and losing so forth...and I get thrown off here am I getting myself onto tilt?

My last hand was AA and I raised it up early pos what I could and 2 of the calling stations call. On flop I bet about half and one raises me max, I reraise him up a large amount he calls, turn i raise again he pushes me all in for little more. He turned 2 pair with 8,2 (2 on flop). But, that was 100+ pot and I left other table also just because I knew something like that was going to throw me on tilt.

Sorry about all that being so long, but I need help bad figuring out what my flaw is where I keep going up and down roughly. Plus when I have a session like that last 30 minutes where I lose $150 it kills me playing.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]